European Grand Prix
2022 - Regulation
Please read carefully this regulation section about the registration:
- Each goalball club can participate at the Euro GP stage in its region.
Composition of the team at the Euro GP stage 2022
- Every athlete from each gender who comply with IBSA classification standards can participate (only male athletes who are playing in the SEGL - Champions League during season 2022 are not eligible to participate);
- Euro GP team can be male, female or mixed team;
- SEGL Youth (U23) team can be as well be consisted by male, female or both athletes who are born 1999 or later (be ready to send photo from ID of each U23 athlete along the entry form);
- There can be maximum two foreign athletes in Euro GP / SEGL Youth team's roster at the Euro GP stage. Foreign athlete is an athlete who has not the same nationality than the club or who doesn't live permanently in the country where the club comes from);
- There can be also unclassified athletes in Euro GP / SEGL Youth team's roster but only two of them can play on the court at the same time at the Euro GP stage.
- SEGL Youth team can also use one U23 male athlete who has played or will play in the SEGL - Champions League during season 2022.
- Clubs register for the Euro GP stage by the digital registration form on EGCA website;
- There can be maximum eight participating teams / tournament;
- Euro GP tournament is valid if there are minimum four participating clubs from minimum two different countries;
- SEGL Youth tournament is valid if there are minimum three participating clubs from minimum two different countries;
- The participating clubs will be selected in following system:
A. The host club
B. Another club from the organizing country
C. Each registered club up to eight
* We take first one club / country and then if there are still free spots at the Euro GP stage they will be given in registration order!